Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, StormchaserChuck said:

Globally, it's never been this warm. October was 0.84, and for the past 10 years we've been 0.40 or so. 

Events like this really confuse the public, even more shockingly I think DCA will still come in slightly ABN for November. No staying power, and really no basis in holocene reality yet connected to the downstream effects of extreme blocking. Prolific hysteresis behavior.

20 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

Events like this really confuse the public, even more shockingly I think DCA will still come in slightly ABN for November. No staying power, and really no basis in holocene reality yet connected to the downstream effects of extreme blocking. Prolific hysteresis behavior.

Sounds fancy.

I'm in Wyoming this week for work.  They had some snow some days back, and even though temps have been in the 50s, there is still snow on north-facing slopes and roofs.  Amazing what low sun angle and very dry air can do for snow pack stability.  

Heading out west now myself for work. Only difference is, absolutely no snow right now where I’m heading haha. Wall to wall 75-80 temps and sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helped my uncle pour concrete today for a garage at his house up in the mountains of Emmitsburg....needless to say, it took forever to set in this weather.  When I think of perfect Nov weather, today was it.  Cloudy, about 45....leaves falling, turkeys making noise in the distance lol.  Felt good to work outside in it all day.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived