Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

Yes and no.  I requested full removal and was denied.  There was mutual agreement for a ban.  I requested reactivation and was denied.  This is the result.

So you wanted your account removed, then regretted it when it happened? 

NorthArlngton went further, and I called him back with this. Didn't include you, but you have included yourself. "Butthurt" - what are you, in 8th grade?

I don't know all the histories here. I defended Chuck earlier in the month, only because I don't feel it's great to call people out publicly. It's hard to tell the line from troll to someone with other problems.

Obviously something has to be done when consistently sh*tty posting is done, and I support whatever.

I see things have been resolved, let's get back to tracking our "measly 15 inches of snow annually," lol.

42 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

You are fallout from the Chuck Scandal. :)

Oh that... lol

I think I just caught up on it scanning through this thread.  I know some think we should just ignore Chuck.  My problem with that is some that aren't regulars here will wander in to the threads and see his garbage and then we end up having to deal with whatever fallout comes from that when they react to him anyways. Either way it creates a problem. That and he has stepped up his game to completely making crap up. It's one thing to take a contrarian stance. But lately he is offering nonsense as support.  I feel it's worth pushing back on utter bs nonsense so others don't stumble onto it and take it seriously. But if everyone feels it's best to ignore him I will defer. 

8 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Oh that... lol

I think I just caught up on it scanning through this thread.  I know some think we should just ignore Chuck.  My problem with that is some that aren't regulars here will wander in to the threads and see his garbage and then we end up having to deal with whatever fallout comes from that when they react to him anyways. Either way it creates a problem. That and he has stepped up his game to completely making crap up. It's one thing to take a contrarian stance. But lately he is offering nonsense as support.  I feel it's worth pushing back on utter bs nonsense so others don't stumble onto it and take it seriously. But if everyone feels it's best to ignore him I will defer. 

The powers that be are aware of whats going on, so do keep that in mind. If people want to ignore him, that's fine, and is probably best. If non-regulars do jump in and comment, just let one of us know so we can nip it in the butt before it gets too far gone. @Bob Chill has the power to hide stuff too, and he is def around a lot more right now than I am. 

I'm okay with him keeping his deep thoughts in his own thread. It's when it clutters up decent discussion in other threads that causes the issues. Everyone play their part and we should be good. This includes me. :) 

9 minutes ago, mappy said:

The powers that be are aware of whats going on, so do keep that in mind. If people want to ignore him, that's fine, and is probably best. If non-regulars do jump in and comment, just let one of us know so we can nip it in the butt before it gets too far gone. @Bob Chill has the power to hide stuff too, and he is def around a lot more right now than I am. 

I'm okay with him keeping his deep thoughts in his own thread. It's when it clutters up decent discussion in other threads that causes the issues. Everyone play their part and we should be good. This includes me. :) 

Agree with that last part, that's why I only ever replied to posts he made in our seasonal and long range threads.  Maybe he is having issues. Maybe he is just a jerk. But we have some great analysis and discussion going on and every few days he strolls in to take a crap on it. No excuse for that. But it seems most want to ignore him and I do see the benefit to that and your valid points so I will heed that advice. Thanks for the work you all do keeping this place functional. 

40 minutes ago, supernovasky said:

How's everyone doing today? Looks like I'm going to be spending a significant amount of time in Western PA for the Christmas holidays. Snow potential is usually a bit higher there so I'm hopeful that this will be a snowy December for me.

Where at? Going up myself for 4-5 days through Christmas just an hour east of Pittsburgh. Ford City, Kittaning area.

53 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Oh that... lol

I have no problems with keeping him around. Just limit him to his own thread called the 'Insane Asylum' with a big sign that says 'Enter at your own risk'.  :P

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived