Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

It appears we have another clown at the circus...all aboard!

I had been wondering when Chuck made his glorious comeback in relation to BTR's ultimate demise. My intial feeling is that they happened at nearly the same time, but I just don't care enough to look any deeper.

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

I had been wondering when Chuck made his glorious comeback in relation to BTR's ultimate demise. My intial feeling is that they happened at nearly the same time, but I just don't care enough to look any deeper.

BTR left pretty recently, like a month ago?

It appears he may have returned already though.

3 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

There's some pretty good, albeit tame, drama in here lately.  I can't wait for the first serious snow threat to go the way of the dodo to see some serious fisticuffs.

It's always fun when the sub-forum collective "we" transitions to "mby" as an actual event begins to unfold.

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

@H2O totally agree. Let the panic virus consume us all again this year. No quarantines.

Quick question though, can we create a special tag for me to slap on people I have to reap this winter? 

My tag making authority falls somewhere in between mall cop and HOA violation patrol.  both have no power and only serve to piss off the residents.

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Vice Regent

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

I hear that Chuck guy is pretty good. 

Great start guys.  thanks.  Need names for people out of the area so i can get a broad range of thoughts.  metfan, brick tamland and damage in tolland any good?

27 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

That was the February list. Somehow everyone but you and @mappy gave up the weenie by the end of "winter" but that's not happening this year.

I will enforce the laws of nature with extreme prejudice and ruthless vigor this year. 

Don't slip, because I will catch you if you fall. 

@mappy and I are the ones who will be standing over all the dead bodies laughing and toasting the demise of you all.

And even if i do slip this will be me in your clutches.

1*cUj5-s6LuXOzTOig3ZUhuw.gif

10 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

That was the February list. Somehow everyone but you and @mappy gave up the weenie by the end of "winter" but that's not happening this year.

I will enforce the laws of nature with extreme prejudice and ruthless vigor this year. 

Don't slip, because I will catch you if you fall. 

Excuse me. I never succumbed to your wiles either.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived