SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, not to stick my neck out, but I find it kinda weird you all discuss other people on the forum out in the open banter thread where they can read it. Ya'll kinda trash him where he can see it. I think we've gotten the point. I'm all for anyone who adds content and analysis to the board, he's certaintly more useful then I am.

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Honestly, not to stick my neck out, but I find it kinda weird you all discuss other people on the forum out in the open banter thread where they can read it. Ya'll kinda trash him where he can see it. I think we've gotten the point. I'm all for anyone who adds content and analysis to the board, he's certainty more useful then I am.

Yeah it is a bit weird. The guy has a history here(mostly on the old forum). I remember him from years ago and he was a very good poster. Then he sort of disappeared until a few months ago.

I dont pay enough attention to sever to even take a stab...but since someone (cant remember who) posted the link to weather.us radar archive, I can at least check to see who's right! I think Ive wasted 3+ hours of my life this week looking at radar images from past snowstorms....

eta: just realized those were the images posted by Goerge...also archived Base Velocity images. Pretty cool.

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Meanwhile the Ravens managed to dominate against a backup QB in GB. Their offense is putrid. Defense is an enigma- of their 5 wins, 3 are shutouts, but they still tend to fold down the stretch in close games. All that said, they are 5-5 in a really mediocre AFC, outside of NE and Pittsburgh.

They suck and they are now in the last wild card spot. The NFL is painfully mediocre.

41 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Honestly, not to stick my neck out, but I find it kinda weird you all discuss other people on the forum out in the open banter thread where they can read it. Ya'll kinda trash him where he can see it. I think we've gotten the point. I'm all for anyone who adds content and analysis to the board, he's certainty more useful then I am.

+1,000

20 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

I dont pay enough attention to sever to even take a stab...but since someone (cant remember who) posted the link to weather.us radar archive, I can at least check to see who's right! I think Ive wasted 3+ hours of my life this week looking at radar images from past snowstorms....

eta: just realized those were the images posted by Goerge...also archived Base Velocity images. Pretty cool.

C'est moi. :)

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

The NFL really kind of sucks. Well...football in general kind of sucks. It’s going to go the way of the dodo in the next 25 years unless it adjusts.

It seems like a few teams dominate year in and year out. The only reason we're seeing some difference is because of people like Aaron Rodgers being injured and giving other teams a spot. With that said, The Saints, Vikings, Rams, And Eagles are all really good NFC teams. AFC isn't the best, and really only has Steelers/Patriots to boot

13 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
22 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:
Yep. Have to admit even though I am Cardinals fan since birth, I love Brady. He's surgical this year. 

He is surgical every year. The man never ages or skips a beat.

In 2015 he said he wanted to play another 10 years. If this man plays until he's 48, that would be truly legendary. I doubt it, but he's a legend, so it could happen

I'm writing letters to celebs to get funding for moving on with life... people upstairs stomping around, moving chairs, pipes are leaking. it's hard to concentrate! I have super abilities to connect telepath, and really expansive energy field... should be in better environment than with parents. just thinking about options tonight. 

Just now, Cobalt said:

In 2015 he said he wanted to play another 10 years. If this man plays until he's 48, that would be truly legendary. I doubt it, but he's a legend, so it could happen

15 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
24 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:
Yep. Have to admit even though I am Cardinals fan since birth, I love Brady. He's surgical this year. 

He is surgical every year. The man never ages or skips a beat.

Glad you guys aren't filled with the stereotypical Brady hate. We are witnessing the greatest to ever do it. Take it in and respect what he's done. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived