• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Weekend Zombie Morph Storm Discobs

nw baltimore wx

was up around 2-3am (not ideal for 845am morning meetings) and it was gusty at times for sure.  nothing overly dramatic as is usually the case with wind here, but still noteworthy and i imagine some of the wooded maintained trails in the area are going to require some cleanup.  i'm mostly just glad we got some needed rain.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2017 at 6:43 AM, EastCoast NPZ said:

2.10" storm total.  I think we are good on rain for a while.

wow that is a real soaker.. my wife is at a conference in DC and said it was rainy there.. What is with the cactus profile photo ?  honestly hight desert near mountains is as good as it gets ;) bottom photo of fall leaves and Mt Bachelor from my driveway last week.  they had a couple feet at Mt Bachelor back on 10/13 .. generally settled to just a hard base now but winter really gets going later this week with the first "real" snow here at my home this coming weekend.  Take care and keep dry ! 

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I say this every year, but one of these days I'm just gonna show up on your doorstep. Beautiful pics. 

Come on anytime.. 47 years on the east coast was enough for me.. big risky adventure leaving secure life behind... now into my 4th year here and no rejects so far.

It was a bad wildfire smoke season this August with the worst month of bad air /sky since moving here.. but now the steroid level snow season is getting going in the Cascades.. still hard to believe how much snow falls in the high country 

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KORBEND204#history

2 hours ago, snownut said:

wow that is a real soaker.. my wife is at a conference in DC and said it was rainy there.. What is with the cactus profile photo ?  honestly hight desert near mountains is as good as it gets ;) bottom photo of fall leaves and Mt Bachelor from my driveway last week.  they had a couple feet at Mt Bachelor back on 10/13 .. generally settled to just a hard base now but winter really gets going later this week with the first "real" snow here at my home this coming weekend.  Take care and keep dry ! 20171013_152848.thumb.jpg.dc12f46cccca14c442680dd4ab3472d4.jpgDSC_0001.jpg.4b2bcc07fe52571fd36659d33831358c.jpg

I'm too lazy to change the profile pic. Besides, I'm sure the next drought is fast on the way.

Good to hear from you, Duane.  Keep these snow pics coming, because it's very likely that will be the only snow I see this year.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived