Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sunday's Screaming Southeaster

CT Rain

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to figure out what's going on up here in the Plymouth New Hampshire area. Winds 5 to 15 miles an hour certainly no sound in the forest. I always do great with cold air damming and it almost seems like everything is going over my head at this moment. Maybe it will break and all hell will start but right now just to rainy night with a light Breeze.

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

Trying to figure out what's going on up here in the Plymouth New Hampshire area. Winds 5 to 15 miles an hour certainly no sound in the forest. I always do great with cold air damming and it almost seems like everything is going over my head at this moment. Maybe it will break and all hell will start but right now just to rainy night with a light Breeze.

It's roaring pretty good just above me. Getting some WAA now...up to 61F and pouring.

1 minute ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

Ever source outage map tells the story...we’ve been getting raked pretty good on the shoreline from HVN east...generally isolated issues elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outages really starting to ramp up at UI. Jumped from 4 to over 5k pretty quickly. 

Archived