Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2017-18 Digital Snow Thread

Bob Chill

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

November snow is kind of OK, but not until later in the month. I’m too big a believer in the theory that super-early snow forbids a crap winter.

I am still sticking with my mid to late November snowfall forecast. Though the looks we have and will see are good I just don't think we are quite there yet especially in regards to temps.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

This would be a bad way to start the winter... 884f914789586f163d014f7f04297807.jpg

Then again, thats the GEM. Just yesterday it showed 50F below normal temperatures throughout the plains next week, basically shattering record for November. I highly doubt that that'll happen. Would be sad to see everyone but us get any snow out of it though

Then again, thats the GEM. Just yesterday it showed 50F below normal temperatures throughout the plains next week, basically shattering record for November. I highly doubt that that'll happen. Would be sad to see everyone but us get any snow out of it though

GEM just got that upgrade though. That said, this won't happen (probably). There is a general signal for an EC storm somewhere in this time period. Who knows.

Archived