Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Long Range Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Giving up already? This isn't the guy I remember battling with through the whole of last winter. :P

I'm teasing as I'm sure you are too. My feelings haven't changed much all fall. Pessimistic but holding out some hope to be pleasantly surprised. I'm definitely going in with low expectations though. Luckily for me usually I can eek my way to at least some snow even in the worst of years.  In 125 years of records I compiled only 3 times did this area end up under 10". It helps my sanity. Of course the fact that snow helps my sanity proves I'm insane.  I've been very mellow about all this lately. I'm keeping an eye on trends but I've pretty much just taken a wait and see and not getting too high or low with every flip in guidance. I will say this though. We're getting close to pull the trigger time. We all know once we get past thanksgiving if we start to see problems then we're in trouble if we're still holding out hope that this year is one of the good Nina outliers. 

I have to give my apologies to the EPS for bad mouthing it this morning on the possible storm. The last day or so of runs have actually been very consistent. Which doesn't bode well for our storm potential around Thanksgiving. And lo and behold, the EPS flips the NPAC around day 13.

I️ take it that is a good thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived