Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
November Long Range Disco

Bob Chill

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Is it?

Looks pretty much the same through 156. Maybe a tad colder.

Front seems to come in farther east, lasts a tad shorter, and is warmer in the metro and surrounding areas by about 4-5 degrees. Shouldn't really care about the little details like that this far out. 37 degrees vs 42 degrees are both pretty great for November high standards.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

GEFS has a pretty sweet extent of cold too. The cold anomaly is farther west than last time, which is a good thing

I was trying to play it cool but your first post about the 12z run caused me to tear up a bit...just one tear but it was there I could feel it

4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

DT is aleeting:

More

**ALERT! ** 12Z  EURO  shows strong  short wave in the  STJ on  11/23 over   North Gulf/ LA/ MS ... Upper Low over eastern Canada  and strong  -NAO --  strong PJ dumping cold air into eastern US -air mass over NC TN KY (ice)  WVA VA  MD DEL cold enough for snow-IF Euro is correct

All aboard the hype train tickets selling fast, trip lasts all winter bring enough clothes

5 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

That high on the Euro is locked in place at 240. Nice confluence from the 50 /50 in the ne. That storm might attack  the high verbatim but it's day 10. Cool stuff though. More vort energy trying to dive in from the NW at day 10 as well 

Nice to see the Euro may be buying into what the GFS/GEFS has been trying to sell us as far as an East coast storm around the 10th.

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Looking st h5 it might even be a south mid atlantic storm verbatim

It's fun too look at for now. Long way off. If something like that does materialize, given climo, it would likely favor the interior.

Fwiw, that is probably snow/sleet falling on the northern fringe in upstate SC into NC verbatim.

11 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Don’t have wxbell, atm. How does the GEFS snow mean change before and after that window? Curious.

Blah snow wise. Takes it from nothing to trace amounts through the cities from day 9 to 11. Precip totals show maybe .3-.4 through that period as well.

ETA: Half inch mark is all the way out in the pan handle of MD at day 11.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived