Welcome to American Weather
40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017   20 members have voted

1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

• Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Wiz where do I park for the Whalers game tonight

Danbury Whalers? There is a parking garage that connects to the ice rink. I actually haven’t been there yet but there is a garage that connects to the rink 

19 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Danbury Whalers? There is a parking garage that connects to the ice rink. I actually haven’t been there yet but there is a garage that connects to the rink 

I changed it Wolf pack 

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

I changed it Wolf pack 

If you want to park for free park on the side street across from Federal Cafe. It’s a two min walk to the arena. There is a lot on church street right across the street but it’s like $7 or $10. Do the side street.

sorry for the delay. At work and forgot to check back 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

If you want to park for free park on the side street across from Federal Cafe. It’s a two min walk to the arena. There is a lot on church street right across the street but it’s like $7 or $10. Do the side street.

sorry for the delay. At work and forgot to check back 

Thank you  headed out shortly. Took my wife to her first hockey game last week,  PBruins, now she is hooked. Also bought season tickets to Mohegan Black Wolves indoor lacrosse, that is awesome 

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Thank you  headed out shortly. Took my wife to her first hockey game last week,  PBruins, now she is hooked. Also bought season tickets to Mohegan Black Wolves indoor lacrosse, that is awesome 

I love the Wolf Pack. Unfortunately I’ve only been to 3 games this season though. The past few seasons have been awful though b/c they’re horrible. The games are so boring and it’s hard to watch b/c they’ll be losing minutes in. 

22 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yes. It happens every year now.

I have been to 3 of the last 4.  I just was not sure if there was some other circumstances that .prevent this event from happening.

19 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Questions

1) What is the name and address of the place this is occurring

2) what time are people arriving by?

3) Is parking easy? 

Clarkesboston

20 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Questions

1) What is the name and address of the place this is occurring

2) what time are people arriving by?

3) Is parking easy? 

http://www.clarkesboston.com/

People will likely be showing anytime late afternoon after work ends, so say around 5 but I'd let others respond that are close by.

Parking is around on the street, you just need to find it.  There are Parking Garages as well.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Clarkesboston

thanks

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

http://www.clarkesboston.com/

People will likely be showing anytime late afternoon after work ends, so say around 5 but I'd let others respond that are close by.

Parking is around on the street, you just need to find it.  There are Parking Garages as well.

I'm probably going to leave around 1:00 or so.  Usually around 3-4 traffic on 84E in Hartford is pretty damn brutal and I would assume it will be that way right up through Boston so I'm going to try and avoid that. I'll probably look for a parking garage and just pay a flat fee if needed.