Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

• Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

I changed it Wolf pack 

If you want to park for free park on the side street across from Federal Cafe. It’s a two min walk to the arena. There is a lot on church street right across the street but it’s like $7 or $10. Do the side street.

sorry for the delay. At work and forgot to check back 

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

If you want to park for free park on the side street across from Federal Cafe. It’s a two min walk to the arena. There is a lot on church street right across the street but it’s like $7 or $10. Do the side street.

sorry for the delay. At work and forgot to check back 

Thank you  headed out shortly. Took my wife to her first hockey game last week,  PBruins, now she is hooked. Also bought season tickets to Mohegan Black Wolves indoor lacrosse, that is awesome 

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Thank you  headed out shortly. Took my wife to her first hockey game last week,  PBruins, now she is hooked. Also bought season tickets to Mohegan Black Wolves indoor lacrosse, that is awesome 

I love the Wolf Pack. Unfortunately I’ve only been to 3 games this season though. The past few seasons have been awful though b/c they’re horrible. The games are so boring and it’s hard to watch b/c they’ll be losing minutes in. 

20 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Questions

1) What is the name and address of the place this is occurring

2) what time are people arriving by?

3) Is parking easy? 

http://www.clarkesboston.com/

People will likely be showing anytime late afternoon after work ends, so say around 5 but I'd let others respond that are close by.

Parking is around on the street, you just need to find it.  There are Parking Garages as well.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Clarkesboston

thanks

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

http://www.clarkesboston.com/

People will likely be showing anytime late afternoon after work ends, so say around 5 but I'd let others respond that are close by.

Parking is around on the street, you just need to find it.  There are Parking Garages as well.

I'm probably going to leave around 1:00 or so.  Usually around 3-4 traffic on 84E in Hartford is pretty damn brutal and I would assume it will be that way right up through Boston so I'm going to try and avoid that. I'll probably look for a parking garage and just pay a flat fee if needed.  

10 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

What am I supposed to do for like 3-4 hours?

Gee.  Hanging out in an awesome, Large city, and wondering how to kill time?

Dude...Just walk around the area.  It's touristy at Quincy Market, but 3 hours can have you walking deep into Back Bay an back if you want to (depending on how much time you really have, all the way to Fenway and back...even take the T one way there or back).  Walk up to the Common, and then up and down Charles Street or something like that.  Go full blown tourist and skate the frog pond.  Just take some time and enjoy the city.  It's a nice place to be this time of year. If it's really cold  (which I don't think it will be), you can walk quite a bit indoors if you get up to Copley Place.

12 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Gee.  Hanging out in an awesome, Large city, and wondering how to kill time?

Dude...Just walk around the area.  It's touristy at Quincy Market, but 3 hours can have you walking deep into Back Bay an back if you want to (depending on how much time you really have, all the way to Fenway and back...even take the T one way there or back).  Walk up to the Common, and then up and down Charles Street or something like that.  Go full blown tourist and skate the frog pond.  Just take some time and enjoy the city.  It's a nice place to be this time of year. If it's really cold  (which I don't think it will be), you can walk quite a bit indoors if you get up to Copley Place.

40 years ago I would have told him to hit the combat zone 

Archived