Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

• Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The majority didn’t vote the next president in......

I must have missed the vote for the "next" president as well. Who won?

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Maybe you should have drafted the constitution?

I  have my own version that I am trying to push on Washington.  It is only 1.5 pages (using Helvetica 22pt font).

I'm definitely going this year, last time and only time I went was DEC 2014, just before the winter of 2015 in which brought us JAN 2015 and FEB 2015, epic months of winter and so was March for Cape Cod.  I haven't seen Paul or Kevin yet, I would love to meet the two of you.  I met most of the gang from eastern MA, including Will from Worcester, Scott N, Jerry, Bob, Ray and others Cold Miser I met and Ginxy.

We don’t cancel for snow....we go to Kevin’s house, drag him out of bed by his you know what and have a convoy picking up others to broaden the scope.

if we’re ever going to go outside of Boston, I’d suggest a place like concord,nh whIch is accessible to NNE posters as well as the CT crew.  But thee venue in Boston is great-though to beat.  I do enjoy Funky Murphys though.

20 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

I must have missed the vote for the "next" president as well. Who won?

I  have my own version that I am trying to push on Washington.  It is only 1.5 pages (using Helvetica 22pt font).

Please leave in the impeachment clause and reduce the pardon power - thanks!

I have been missing these gatherings for several years in a row.  I'm sorry, it never seems to fit with my travel schedule.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

We don’t cancel for snow....we go to Kevin’s house, drag him out of bed by his you know what and have a convoy picking up others to broaden the scope.

if we’re ever going to go outside of Boston, I’d suggest a place like concord,nh whIch is accessible to NNE posters as well as the CT crew.  But thee venue in Boston is great-though to beat.  I do enjoy Funky Murphys though.

2 hrs. is probably my max. ride, so I would be in for Concord.  

Archived