Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

• Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

If these temps hold out we could be sipping Mai Tai's and Bahama Mama's harbor side on the Roof Deck of Whiskey Priest.  

While it lasts. They got bought out by a developer who wants to level it and Atlantic Beer Garden to build a high rise. 

9 minutes ago, DomNH said:

While it lasts. They got bought out by a developer who wants to level it and Atlantic Beer Garden to build a high rise. 

Jesus, another high rise there....I'd be so pissed if I owned the barking crab...I have no view of the ocean anymore, lol.

Though they are probably not complaining about the business they get now.

Ray I have a partner already helping me with the co-writing of the movie script, but I could use your assistance too, I see your talent all the time for writing, writers see their competition in life and you have that gift already.  You know it to be true, people tell you that you have a gift that they don't have, the ability to write constantly without a breath of fresh air to liven up your spirits.  I could use your help and we will spilt all earnings by 33%.  I promise you this movie will have a tremendous following a cult like following because of the importance of end of the world thrillers.  We are in character development now, we have a few names right now.  I know you would be interested because you told me either a year or two ago you would help, but we never got the chance to cowrite.  Now I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, to earn your life savings all in one project.

47 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Ray I have a partner already helping me with the co-writing of the movie script, but I could use your assistance too, I see your talent all the time for writing, writers see their competition in life and you have that gift already.  You know it to be true, people tell you that you have a gift that they don't have, the ability to write constantly without a breath of fresh air to liven up your spirits.  I could use your help and we will spilt all earnings by 33%.  I promise you this movie will have a tremendous following a cult like following because of the importance of end of the world thrillers.  We are in character development now, we have a few names right now.  I know you would be interested because you told me either a year or two ago you would help, but we never got the chance to cowrite.  Now I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, to earn your life savings all in one project.

When Wilmington gets 270" and cape cod USA  gets 0 the sequel part 7?

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I thought a legit project would get the creative mind flowing with creativity and ideas would go to the board

Not to be mean. But Ray spent a  **** load of time making his seasonal prediction he has done a great job. I like reading all the input from others but yours is not what I look forward to ..

11 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Who are the "we"?  Do you have a staff of writers already on board?

11 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Man geo1, that is something very asinine to say someone

Don’t let stuff like that get to you. Keep doing you. Pursue your passions, your dreams....no matter what people say or think. Their will be lots of :weenie: ‘s along the way on here, but that’s all in good fun. There is a difference between those who laugh with you and those that laugh at you. 

Archived