• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kevin W

2017-18 New England Snow

On 4/7/2018 at 8:09 AM, HoarfrostHubb said:

Now at 89.45”.  90 is so close, but prob not gonna happen

It will.  You'll get some random frontal/squall passage that'll drop 1".

ORH is 13th place all time at 94.3 inches. Prob gonna fall short of top 10 which is currently 99.3 inches in 1971-1972. Still a very good season. 

On 4/6/2018 at 5:30 PM, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I still havent had a 15+ storm since Oct 2011. You guys out there have had how many in this timeframe, 10?

Kind of in the same boat except for NEMO where we had 22 in Norwalk. 

We had a few 12 to 15 storms though.

No below average snowfall winters since 2011 and 2012 is amazing.

And I thank all you guys, as well. At some point in the near future, I will go through these last few posts, and any that follow, for any final numbers/corrections/additions, including those who posted towards the end. This will be a good season to look back on, but I'm ready for summer. I'll probably get to closing it out, within a couple of weeks.

9 minutes ago, Kevin W said:

And I thank all you guys, as well. At some point in the near future, I will go through these last few posts, and any that follow, for any final numbers/corrections/additions, including those who posted towards the end. This will be a good season to look back on, but I'm ready for summer. I'll probably get to closing it out, within a couple of weeks.

Thanks Kev, appreciate the effort you put in, a lot