Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MO/KS/AR/OK 2019-2020 Winter Wonderland Discussion

JoMo

58 minutes ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Crazy what a lil freezing rain can do! Drizzly here, still at 35.

33 here all evening.   NWS Tulsa trying to stay up with this system I guess for NW Arkansas.   Went from a 20 % chance of rain tomorrow night from their afternoon package to now a 70% chance of ice and snow tomorrow night.  All models putting out some good bands of Qpf in this area tomorrow night.  I'm just taking the wait and see approach with this one. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MoWeatherguy said:

33 here all evening.   NWS Tulsa trying to stay up with this system I guess for NW Arkansas.   Went from a 20 % chance of rain tomorrow night from their afternoon package to now a 70% chance of ice and snow tomorrow night.  All models putting out some good bands of Qpf in this area tomorrow night.  I'm just taking the wait and see approach with this one. 

Yea I noticed that also, temps are marginal though. I am curious to see what happens tomorrow night also, but well...lol we will see right. We have to cash in sooner or later man

5 minutes ago, ouamber said:

Here is the video from the 21 car pile up in Tulsa! Absolutely insane!! That I-244/I-44 fork split is always dangerous...even when it's dry!

Thanks for sharing that.

New Euro is coming in, and continues the trend since last night. It now encapsulates Tulsa in the snow zone.