Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MO/KS/AR/OK 2019-2020 Winter Wonderland Discussion

JoMo

2 hours ago, NwWhiteOut said:

27 and snow flurries. Must have came down sometime between 3am and now cause everything is covered, probly a 1/4 inch of snow idk lol. First time in 5 years I have actually seen the back roads covered though. Is just a mushy wet snow, not a lot but is nice to see.

Our roads are covered. Grass mostly covered. Hard to tell how much since it’s blown around. Maybe an inch.

Nice to see though!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Weatherdemon said:

Our roads are covered. Grass mostly covered. Hard to tell how much since it’s blown around. Maybe an inch.

Nice to see though!

Has already melted off everything but the grass here, even with falling temps its just a bad time of the year to get snow do to the darn sun angle rising. Gonna be cold the next few days before we start getting really warm again, tulsa was hinting at 70 by saturday maybe

2 minutes ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Has already melted off everything but the grass here, even with falling temps its just a bad time of the year to get snow do to the darn sun angle rising. Gonna be cold the next few days before we start getting really warm again, tulsa was hinting at 70 by saturday maybe

It’s 20 here. Some melting happening but not much. Seeing reports that main roads are slick in spots and secondary roads are slick and hazardous.

32 minutes ago, Weatherdemon said:

It’s 20 here. Some melting happening but not much. Seeing reports that main roads are slick in spots and secondary roads are slick and hazardous.

Yea man it was fairly nasty out there this morning, wow you guys got cold there quick. They are saying 7 for a low tonight brrrrr

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Hey MoWeatherGuy, so what did the lil surprise snow just hit you with up there man? We got a quick half inch from whatever lil system that was around 4ish am. Crazy weirdness

Tulsa NWS said last night we might get a little more. Picked jump almost a half inch here. Roads covered this morning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Hey MoWeatherGuy, so what did the lil surprise snow just hit you with up there man? We got a quick half inch from whatever lil system that was around 4ish am. Crazy weirdness

Yah that was a true surprise, eh.  I would guess around 1/2 inch here as well.  Covered streets again,  cancelled the remaining schools that were planning on being open.  I've seen my inch now for the season lol, over 2 days,  ready for spring storms and write this wretched winter off.

1 hour ago, MoWeatherguy said:

Yah that was a true surprise, eh.  I would guess around 1/2 inch here as well.  Covered streets again,  cancelled the remaining schools that were planning on being open.  I've seen my inch now for the season lol, over 2 days,  ready for spring storms and write this wretched winter off.

Are you rdy for the possible 70 degree mark this upcoming weekend lol? Man and I thought Missouri weather was nutty sometimes

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 5:45 PM, lookingnorth said:

I feel like they say that every year. I'm betting on dry and mostly snowless, given the way past winters have gone.

True. Looking like a La Nada year though, and the last couple of those were really good. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...