Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MO/KS/AR/OK 2019-2020 Winter Wonderland Discussion

JoMo

5 hours ago, ouamber said:

Hello Fellow Weather Buddies! Please help me graduate!! :grad:

As part of my Master’s capstone at the University of Oklahoma, I am conducting a study and would greatly appreciate your time in completing the following survey.

The focus of my study is to determine whether support resources in organizations can predict presenteeism, which is described as an act of attending work while mentally or physically unwell. This study will also research the effects that emotional exhaustion and work disengagement have on the relationship between support resources and presenteeism.

You must be at least 18 years old and currently in the workforce to take this survey. The survey should take only about 10-15 minutes of your time and is completely anonymous.

If you should have any questions or comments about this research, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Survey Link: https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FuXTSdy9EIcrvT

Thank you so much! Have a fantastic day!
Amber Mullins
[email protected]

Done

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 9:45 AM, ouamber said:

Hello Fellow Weather Buddies! Please help me graduate!! :grad:

As part of my Master’s capstone at the University of Oklahoma, I am conducting a study and would greatly appreciate your time in completing the following survey.

The focus of my study is to determine whether support resources in organizations can predict presenteeism, which is described as an act of attending work while mentally or physically unwell. This study will also research the effects that emotional exhaustion and work disengagement have on the relationship between support resources and presenteeism.

You must be at least 18 years old and currently in the workforce to take this survey. The survey should take only about 10-15 minutes of your time and is completely anonymous.

If you should have any questions or comments about this research, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Survey Link: https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FuXTSdy9EIcrvT

Thank you so much! Have a fantastic day!
Amber Mullins
[email protected]

Amber, 

Congrats on the Master’s degree.  That’s a huge accomplishment!!!  I’ll complete the survey and would love to read your final capstone upon completion.  

• Like 2

As of today, the only places in the entire country that have gone longer than us without a winter storm warning are as follows.....

San Francisco, Lubbock,(Which surprises me as they got a foot of snow this season in 1 sitting...) and Lake Charles.

I'm excluding Southern Florida and Puerto Rico as those places have never had a winter storm warning issued.

Truly proof we are just in some very statistically unfortunate time period for us snow lovers.

phenomena_WS__significance_W__dpi_100.thumb.png.b19809703d51b7b812d5042d9525f08f.png

• Sad 1

As of today, the only places in the entire country that have gone longer than us without a winter storm warning are as follows.....
San Francisco, Lubbock,(Which surprises me as they got a foot of snow this season in 1 sitting...) and Lake Charles.

I'm excluding Southern Florida and Puerto Rico as those places have never had a winter storm warning issued.
Truly proof we are just in some very statistically unfortunate time period for us snow lovers.

phenomena_WS__significance_W__dpi_100.thumb.png.b19809703d51b7b812d5042d9525f08f.png
Wow you guys really have had it bad!!! We were the same until this yr. Hope you get something good before the yr is up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Most of the Okc metro area schools went ahead and had school today. After the rain event last Tues around here which most districts closed hedging on it getting bad I think they said lets try to get today in. Most temps in the Okc metro area are near where the forecasted high for is today and there is still light to moderate drizzle still falling.