Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MO/KS/AR/OK 2019-2020 Winter Wonderland Discussion

JoMo

7 minutes ago, Doramo said:

With this event in limbo,(Not over till the fat lady sings) how about the chances of snow on the 11th?

11th? Not good? There might be a system around the 14th or so in your area. We'll see. You can see what happened to this threat, lol

Let’s be clear this wasn’t just the NAM busting. Up until 00z last night the Euro also had a significant winter storm. As much as everyone hypes up the Euro as being the best model it’s not invincible and is just as capable as he other models as flopping hard.

Just now, WhiteoutWX said:

Let’s be clear this wasn’t just the NAM busting. Up until 00z last night the Euro also had a significant winter storm. As much as everyone hypes up the Euro as being the best model it’s not invincible and is just as capable as he other models as flopping hard.

Do you anticipate any real adjustments with the 00z or 12z models? Or is it sampled well enough now. 

Hey everyone, followed this forum for a while and decided to finally create an account. Man, living in the valley sucks when it comes to these model runs. It's like it tries to pick up on the higher terrain around me, which looks like I might get a decent amount but will actually get close to nothing lol

31 minutes ago, MoWeatherguy said:

Yah man all well here.  Just trying to temper my excitement after all these dud winters.  Its paying off so far lol.

It’s killing me. This storm as modeled has been brutal.

NAM says 2-3 for Tulsa now and the 3K likes 3-4 so, I guess that’s something to hold me over until the next heartbreak run.

• Like 1