Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter String

George BM

12 minutes ago, H2O said:

i hate that damn song.  Most overplayed Eagles crap on classic rock radio

Only song I learned to play on the guitar and I am using the term play, loosely. Sucked having 2 left hands when it came to the guitar.

Edit: Forgot, I also learned Queens, Another one bites the dust. Another classic that you probably hate H2O. :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, cae said:

Geostorm opens this weekend.  Hard to beat this review:

Look, this is not a clever movie.  Geostorm paints a future where we lose control of our climate-controlling satellites because someone HACKS THE WEATHER and causes un-natural disasters. Gerard Butler, the most Scottish of American heroes, plays the satellites’ creator and the one space scientist who could possibly fix this mess because, I guess, he never taught anyone else how to. That’s just the tip of this polar dunce cap, but if you’re the kind of person who hunts for a “good bad movie” then beer yourself up because this is the most entertaining two-star film of 2017.

You are stepping on my Geostorm turf. Welcome!

30% fresh on rotten tomatoes. That's just the right amount of awful to make this truly a delight.

4 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Only song I learned to play on the guitar and I am using the term play, loosely. Sucked having 2 left hands when it came to the guitar.

Edit: Forgot, I also learned Queens, Another one bites the dust. Another classic that you probably hate H2O. :)

Queen is cool.  Can never go wrong with Fat Bottom Girls

9 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Probably my fav classic guitar rock song is "Hitch a Ride" from Boston. One of the best, most underrated, outro guitar solos ever. I crank it up every time. Never get tired of it.

Black Sabbath had an instrumental that was my all time favorite. It wasn't your typical Black Sabbath sound. Unfortunately it was on a cassette that got destroyed years ago and I have no idea what it was called and haven't been able to find it since. But I keep searching. :)

18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Black Sabbath had an instrumental that was my all time favorite. It wasn't your typical Black Sabbath sound. Unfortunately it was on a cassette that got destroyed years ago and I have no idea what it was called and haven't been able to find it since. But I keep searching. :)

It's probably on Youtube somewhere.

2 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Check these out on YouTube:

http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?30970-Sabbath-s-Peaceful-Instrumentals

Read Larry Cosgrove's weekly newsletter tonight, in the final paragraph his the long range section he doesn't seem to be to excited about a big winter along the Eastern Seaboard but did say it it would be less "non-wintry" then last year. Something tells me when he releases his winter outlook it may be rather disappointing for our area and if I recall his call for last winter was pretty good. But we will see.

On 10/21/2017 at 10:12 AM, mattie g said:

On 10/21/2017 at 7:32 AM, C.A.P.E. said:

It's probably on Youtube somewhere.

Doesn't get better then this. Sitting in our room overlooking the ocean in N Myrtle Beach. Just finished a shot of peach moonshine and am now listening to Black Sabath's instrumental Laguna Sunrise that I have been looking for for years.

2 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Time to buy the WxBell account I guess given our first tracking chance on Sunday. This *could* be my last year regularly being in the subforum with college, so I'm looking forward to this year. emoji5.png

If you just want the euro....save your money and look at Wx.graphics. It even has very readable UKmet maps.  All produced by Ryan Maue.  Very excellent site with more to come.

2 minutes ago, LP08 said:

If you just want the euro....save your money and look at Wx.graphics. It even has very UKmet maps.  All produced by Ryan Maue.  Very excellent site with more to come.

Nice link! I've got some money to spend though, so I'll continue to invest in WxBell too.

Now we probably don't have to link the "Panasonic" model anymore, the wx.graphics and WxBell snowmaps look pretty much identical. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived