Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
NNE Fall Thread

powderfreak

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a surprise this morning. Yesterday only added to maybe 0.25" - not even sure how you measure since it was all in little pile with awful snowgrowth, more like pellets than snow. 

Went down to N. Conway yesterday for some kiddo-shopping. Still some nice snowpack (relatively speaking - I'm talking 2") in Crawford Notch from the top part around the AMC all the way down to the west side of Bartlett, and pretty much nothing left on the other side of Bartlett, in Glen (at the junction of 302/16). 

Event totals: 0.9” Snow/0.71” L.E.

Details from the 6:00 A.M. Waterbury observations:

New Snow: 0.1 inches

New Liquid: Trace

Temperature: 26.2 F

Sky: Cloudy

Snow at the stake: 1.0 inches

We had some additional snowfall yesterday evening, with a tenth of an inch of accumulation and a trace of liquid.  I think this event is generally complete, although we did have some light snow/flurries that came through after observations time.

The next opportunity for snow appears to be tomorrow night into Wednesday.

8 minutes ago, J.Spin said:

Man, with the intensity and flake size, it’s really not going to take long to get some accumulations – I can see there’s already more than half an inch down at the house per my web cam.

Now I just checked 8 minutes after your post an see 2".    Euro actually has some of this getting into Central NH.  Alex you might be too far north for the lake moisture this seems more west to east so N White upslope machine might be taking a break?

Archived