Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2017 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that the winter season is upon us its time to start looking forward to the winter computer models, but I have one small problem. Last couple years I used a website that posted around 6 different computer model maps with 6 hour increments. For the life of me I can't remember the site nor do I have it book marked since my old computer died. The only think I remember was that it was a free site...

Could someone give me an a couple ideas of what site it could be?

3 hours ago, Shadyron said:

Now that the winter season is upon us its time to start looking forward to the winter computer models, but I have one small problem. Last couple years I used a website that posted around 6 different computer model maps with 6 hour increments. For the life of me I can't remember the site nor do I have it book marked since my old computer died. The only think I remember was that it was a free site...

Could someone give me an a couple ideas of what site it could be?

I like this site:

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=us&pkg=mslp_uv850&runtime=2017111012&fh=-12&xpos=0&ypos=33

Currently at 24.0 here in East Nantmeal - 3rd coldest November 10th in 35 years -  behind 22.0 in 1995 and 20.0 in 2003. Already at the 35 year record low for tomorrow in Chesco at 24.0 set in 1988 with a shot at the all-time record low going back to 1894 in Chester County which is 19.0 back in 1957. Mighty impressive early season chill in these parts!

Low was 20.3 here in East Nantmeal breaking the 35 year record low of 24.0 set back in 1988 but we ended up just shy of the all-time Chester County low of 19 set back in 1957. Today will mark the 5th straight below normal day....Wxsim forecast's we may go another week with below normal readings before a possible one day warm up next weekend before more below normal temps.

Archived