Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread

Tyler Penland

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MotoWeatherman said:

Totally dumping on Beech at 4650.  This is awesome!!!

Are you at bee h right now lol? We picked a great time to be up here 

edited: this is amazing.  I can’t believe how hard it’s snowing.  With the wind it looks like a blizzard lol

21 minutes ago, NEGa said:

Are you at bee h right now lol? We picked a great time to be up here 

edited: this is amazing.  I can’t believe how hard it’s snowing.  With the wind it looks like a blizzard lol

Yeah we're up here.  Skies at sugar today too.  This snow is the best we've had so far this week.  Totally awesome.   We were up here just a few weeks ago and it was 70.  Lol

3 minutes ago, MotoWeatherman said:

Yeah we're up here.  Skies at sugar today too.  This snow is the best we've had so far this week.  Totally awesome.   We were up here just a few weeks ago and it was 70.  Lol

Nice! I’ve been here since Sunday skiing at sugar too.  Skiing has been great last couple of days. We almost cancelled when it was so warm thankfully we didn’t!! Lol I just can’t believe this snow up here - and in mid march

35 minutes ago, NEGa said:

Nice! I’ve been here since Sunday skiing at sugar too.  Skiing has been great last couple of days. We almost cancelled when it was so warm thankfully we didn’t!! Lol I just can’t believe this snow up here - and in mid march

We came up here spring break last year and the weather was just like this.  Lol

1 minute ago, westmc9th said:

Wow. My backyard here in Boone turned into another winter wonderland overnight. Still coming down!

Stayed up the whole night, this was one of the most impressive NW flow events I've ever seen for Boone. Just kept on coming down and looks to keep coming for a while yet.

Archived