Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread

Tyler Penland

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning all, really excited for you guys! Looks like it's going to be a good one for most of you. Down here at the beach we are getting moderate rain with a temp of 39°. Snow is being reported in the NW suburbs of Mobile. I will be following along periodically throughout the day. Keep posting obs & pics. For Jason and his Thunder Snow Q, we had it multiple times the night of the Dec 18-19 2009 storm when we got 18" up towards Weaverville. Hope it's kust the start of a great season for you all. keep me posted on the event!

18 minutes ago, NavarreDon said:

Morning all, really excited for you guys! Looks like it's going to be a good one for most of you. Down here at the beach we are getting moderate rain with a temp of 39°. Snow is being reported in the NW suburbs of Mobile. I will be following along periodically throughout the day. Keep posting obs & pics. For Jason and his Thunder Snow Q, we had it multiple times the night of the Dec 18-19 2009 storm when we got 18" up towards Weaverville. Hope it's kust the start of a great season for you all. keep me posted on the event!

That is right Don ! I remember now. This one looks big. We shall see.

Archived