Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I agree.  You would think something should and would pop. 

But, we've all seen nice set ups that yield nothing....this just may be one of those here, as unfortunate as that sounds; that has to be taken into consideration so as to keep expectations in check.  Hopefully it's not though.

Would it be that unfortunate to not have an A-bomb in Novie...idk, I could think of worse.

Anyway, these things can pop at 2-3 days lead, so I would chill, guys.

11 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You have them well trained it seems. Can’t say the same for WinterWolfie, he’s gone wild. 

Cmon Berg lol...

Personally I think I'm keeping it as real as can be.  I realize these things can and do pop up at times like these with very little lead time(models catching up), but that doesn't mean it has too either.  I don't understand why you think I'm on the fence?  I honestly don't know if anything happens..that's the way I truly feel(I've seen it go both/either ways before). 

But it's all cool....I can take the razzing lol.

Big Archambault INCOMING Next week...is that better lol? 

42 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Cmon Berg lol...

Personally I think I'm keeping it as real as can be.  I realize these things can and do pop up at times like these with very little lead time(models catching up), but that doesn't mean it has too either.  I don't understand why you think I'm on the fence?  I honestly don't know if anything happens..that's the way I truly feel(I've seen it go both/either ways before). 

But it's all cool....I can take the razzing lol.

Big Archambault INCOMING Next week...is that better lol? 

just say: "snowy". 

25 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well we are told November is a winter month and March is not. So, we worry.

:lol:
One would think Novie snow would have a better chance here than farther south.  However, in 19+ years I've recorded only 3 snowfalls greater than 3.7", only 6 over 3.0", and 5 of those 6 were followed by crummy snow seasons, each at least 20" below my average - only the biggest of them, in 2014, is an exception.  So like everyone here I'm eager to see accumulating snow, but getting it in November has not been a predictor of a good winter (so far.) 

56 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I will admit...the little dinky event yesterday was a lot more enjoyable in November than it would've been in mid March. I probably would've recorded a T if it was 3/14.

After already logging 30+ events by then and 125% above seasonal avg, I can see where that one could fall thru the cracks.

It's amazing how ridiculous the GFS continues to be with blocking while the euro is so meh. The GFS would be deep winter all the way into December. 

I'm hedging more toward a euro solution but even a blend could perhaps produce an event sometime around Tday. 

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's amazing how ridiculous the GFS continues to be with blocking while the euro is so meh. The GFS would be deep winter all the way into December. 

I'm hedging more toward a euro solution but even a blend could perhaps produce an event sometime around Tday. 

Better say it looks Snowy Will....or you'll be branded a Fence rider....

Archived