Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

There were a few snow showers this morning..had one here...but no accumulation..unless you count some flakes on the vehicle and on roofs accumulation??   I don't.  

Many towns had coatings to .5. Point is Sunday looks a bit healthier . Not a big deal, but in a less snowy than average Nov this year, we”ll take it

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Many towns had coatings to .5. Point is Sunday looks a bit healthier . Not a big deal, but in a less snowy than average Nov this year, we”ll take it

If you get 3 inches in the next 7 days you’re probably above normal.  Certainly possible at your location.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It was a joke, quoting him when he said Ray “used to be fun”, a few days ago. Nevermind then, it’s getting serious in here...time is ticking. 

Obviously 7 days out means a lot, and there are some s/w's embedded in the flow, but that setup on the 18z GFS is not one I would hang my hat on. That's all.

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Obviously 7 days out means a lot, and there are some s/w's embedded in the flow, but that setup on the 18z GFS is not one I would hang my hat on. That's all.

This week is a far cry from what was depicted last week. It had potential, but the block shat on Judahs head yet again. We obv needed a lot to go right this time of year but a west based -nao was a good start. Oh well, we move on to Dec where the odds are less against us. 

Archived