Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I agree it's possible the averages are all bumped up...I mean, unless disaster strikes in the next 3 years, ORH is going to be at like 73" or 74" for the 1991-2020 normals. But usually when I talk about averages, I mean long term and not the 30 year average. Even over 30 years you can insert some decent noise. 

Local co-op's 81-10 snowfall is 3.3" under the long-term average of 89.8", while 91-20 (to date) is 2.5" above the LT.  Getting their worst decade - 1980s with 75.6" - out of the 30-year makes a big difference.  And yes, there's lots of noise; that worst-decade-of-13 followed their best - 70s averaged 103.1".

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s next weekend..Saturday

That model image you posted says 240 hours on it...that's 10 days from now, so that wouldn't be next Saturday!  It would be next Monday or so.  It doesn't matter at this point, but like Berg said...the upper air looked supportive for something like that.  Have to see how it progresses.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Oh my God.. would someone please , please explain it to him.

You have been nominated...
3...2...1...GO!!!

edit: "Completed Through 240hrs" should be enough. At the very minimum to at least get someone on the right track. if that combined with the storm totals being shown doesn't help then I can't be the one to explain.  

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Oh my God.. would someone please , please explain it to him.

I looked at the snowfall graphic you put up...it said 240.  Your other one showing the system said 216 hr...which is 9 days away, which still doesn't make it next Saturday Kevin.  So please explain how a 216 hour graphic gets us to next Saturday?

Archived