Newest Member
    Dano62
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

50s in late March after a tough winter warrants short sleeves.  50s in November on the heels of a record-warm October gets a nice long-sleeved MPM-approved shawl 

Agreed.  And As everybody likes to point out on this board....the sun angle makes all the difference.  50's in late March is gorgeous.  50's in late November(weak sun) isn't nowhere near as nice/or mild.  

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Agreed.  And As everybody likes to point out on this board....the sun angle makes all the difference.  50's in late March is gorgeous.  50's in late November(weak sun) isn't nowhere near as nice/or mild.  

We also would be fully adjusted to winter temps by March so it'd feel a lot warmer too.

Going from 80s to 50s would make it feel cold, but going from 20s to 50s would make it feel incredible.

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Just think, in March it would have only been accumulating through 9am. What a waste huh?

Today feels like March, lol.

Wet coating of white that's melted off below 1,200ft while at 1,500ft its starting to drip out of the trees.

I mean if I walked outside right now, it could definitely be March 16th instead of November 16th...minus the 20 foot snowbanks going around the parking lot.

This would be a day in March where you're like just end this...lets move on.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Today feels like March, lol.

Wet coating of white that's melted off below 1,200ft while at 1,500ft its starting to drip out of the trees.

I mean if I walked outside right now, it could definitely be March 16th instead of November 16th...minus the 20 foot snowbanks going around the parking lot.

This would be a day in March where you're like just end this...lets move on.

The euro brings in Nape skiing Tuesday.

Archived