Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that im enjoying these high dews from october spilling into November...but hell, I've got one more weekend of outdoor work and I really didn't want to die. I mean 50 degrees would have been perfectly acceptable. I feel like it's absurdly above normal or absurdly below normal. I'm probably going to have to dig out the winter boots and long underwear for work this weekend. Maybe even grab a stash of hand warmers.

6 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Not that im enjoying these high dews from october spilling into November...but hell, I've got one more weekend of outdoor work and I really didn't want to die. I mean 50 degrees would have been perfectly acceptable. I feel like it's absurdly above normal or absurdly below normal. I'm probably going to have to dig out the winter boots and long underwear for work this weekend. Maybe even grab a stash of hand warmers.

Lots and lots of long undies this winter. Preperation begins now. 

This looks cold.  BTV definitely just knocked the forecast down 5-10 degrees for Fri/Sat.

Friday...Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s.
Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15.
Veterans Day...Partly sunny. Highs around 30.
Saturday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows around 20.

Full 48 hours below freezing even in the valley.  Highs in the mid-20s should feel wonderful on Friday.

If we see an active southern stream this winter and we see occurrences such as this weekend where a piece of the PV becomes dislodged and tracks through SE Canada just north of the border than could yield some fun potential at times this winter.  Luckily with a predominately easterly QBO this should enhance the likelihood for the PV not becoming strong and also increase the likelihood for pieces to break off...just hopefully it will work in our favor and they rotate through SE Canada.  The Pacific too, especially in and around Alaska also has some good signals for establishing a favorable pattern in the east.  

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We weekly. Pretty good blocking with some west coast ridging developing week 3 and 4.

Matches what the ensembles were starting in the 12-15 day period. Esp week 3...week 4 is almost El Nino look with lower heights south of Aleutians

Archived