joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tim123 said:

Dit index?

"Damage In Tolland"....he's flipped from touting endless summer/torch autumn with no real hope of winter to talking about early winter, cold, and snow threats. The transition is complete. We call it the DIT index for short.

43 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

"Damage In Tolland"....he's flipped from touting endless summer/torch autumn with no real hope of winter to talking about early winter, cold, and snow threats. The transition is complete. We call it the DIT index for short.

omg he's so beautiful

monarch_hatching_medium.gif

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That is a cold GFS run...highs in the 20s for Friday over pretty much all of SNE with teens in NNE. That would destroy record low maxes.

-18C 850s the afternoon of 11/10...pretty crazy. CON rec low max is 29F in 1976 so it sounds like a similar cold shot to back then (record low max followed by record low min). 850s for 1976 were only down to -15C at ALB and they tailed off before the record low max so I assume there was some clouds/snow on the 10th and some high pressure/clearing overnight to get the temp drop.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The FROPA on early Friday looks windexy too...mostly for NW New England and upstate NY but something to watch if things trend a little juicier further east. 

bummed to be in San Fran.  Since I'm meeting about a job, I shouldn't complain too much.  If it could only be pushed back to Sunday though....

Archived