Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

2 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

Pray tell, what bar? 

I've seen it in bars/restaurants in the surrounding towns and in package stores around Portland, but haven't actually seen it in a bar yet.

Thirsty Pig downtown. Had no clue you could get it on tap outside of VT so we were very excited when we walked in. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian, other mods....   If Irma came to fruition in the way it could,  the AMWX server is going to be put through quite a test.  It's my main way of getting wx info.  Is there anyway of limiting service so we dont' go down?  Maybe with upgrades that will not happen as it has in the past?

54 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It does. 

Up to 72F for a high with dews up into the 50s, which is similar to July and August days lol.

This whole summer has been Chamber, but guess that's what a -2.4 for JJA will do.

74 there? I don't know if -2.4 is COC for NNE, but it's been a nice change. 

33 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

74 there? I don't know if -2.4 is COC for NNE, but it's been a nice change. 

Yeah now 74F  didn't see the latest ob.

This summer is probably my favorite for outdoor recreation here locally.  But that's mostly non-water sports.  I will say I swam in the river and our area pool probably the least amount of times in the 5 years here.

But the hiking and biking was incredible after the June rains.  July and August were just highs in the 70s and lows in the 40s/50s.

Archived