Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

Whoops on my ZFP this morning:

Today
Partly sunny. Areas of fog this morning. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph, becoming west after midnight. Gusts up to 30 mph.
Monday
Partly sunny and much cooler. Near steady temperature around 50. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph, diminishing to around 10 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph. Wind chill values as low as 120 below.
Monday Night
Mostly clear. Much cooler with lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the evening. Wind chill values as low as 120 below.
Tuesday
Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds around 5 mph. Wind chill values as low as 120 below.
Tuesday Night And Wednesday

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Marion to Onset is really nice. Onset has some nice beaches. She'll have to trade off leach infested watering holes of GC for some beaches.

LOL.  With a school year that spans Sept-May, I'd rather the 1) foliage in fall 2)snow in winter and 3) lack of backdoors in spring afforded by GC.

19 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Making the trek to Marion, MA for the Tabor open house.   I hope my daughter doesn't go to a place where it doesn't snow.......

nice spot, know a few kids who went there, some of them did PG year there, and it does so snow is SE MASS, ;)

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

LOL.  With a school year that spans Sept-May, I'd rather the 1) foliage in fall 2)snow in winter and 3) lack of backdoors in spring afforded by GC.

I dunno...you wedge with the best of them. I thought it may be something in the summer as well, but I guess she'll have to go back and vacuum your pool for the summer.

This is obscene... in the 70s at 8pm at night on October 15th.  

73F right now... for reference our average highs for the months of July and August were 75.8F and 74.9F respectfully.  

So the current 8pm temp on October 15th is similar to our mid-summer afternoon HIGHS.  This is warmer than the vast majority of our summer evenings.

No mountain valley cooling with gusts up to 30mph out of the south.

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

This is obscene... in the 70s at 8pm at night on October 15th.  

73F right now... for reference our average highs for the months of July and August were 75.8F and 74.9F respectfully.  

So the current 8pm temp on October 15th is similar to our mid-summer afternoon HIGHS.  This is warmer than the vast majority of our summer evenings.

No mountain valley cooling with gusts up to 30mph out of the south.

67/62 here with a breezy S wind for my standards. It's awesome out there. 

Archived