SnowHabit
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm sorry these dews followed me. :(

It's not just you. 75% of the plates I saw yesterday were M***holes. I'm prettty confident the excessive frictional drag has pulled the dews north. I'm actually enjoying it out there. It feels like Key West in the late fall with warm muggies, a nice breeze, and meh solar.

36 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's not just you. 75% of the plates I saw yesterday were M***holes. I'm prettty confident the excessive frictional drag has pulled the dews north. I'm actually enjoying it out there. It feels like Key West in the late fall with warm muggies, a nice breeze, and meh solar.

Heading back today. At least it's widespread sauna in both places. 

.12"!  Very tropical out there.  Quite a south wind right now.  Glad most of the trees are still green and not getting wind striped.  Hopefully after tomorrows rain we can get a nice period of light wind and good weather to bring the peak into my hood for late week or next weekend.

Brian did you hear the explosion last night?  Some idiots in Bristol set of a large Tennerite explosion.  Sure rattled my house 5 miles away.  Hundreds of 911 calls from Laconia to Lincoln.  Even the seismologic unit at the Franklin Dam registered it.  The warm front was just south of us at 8pm.  So it was in the 50's but Concord was 67F.  Perhaps the warm layer just over the surface helped the sound waves bounce back over a 40 mile area.  Stuff on WMUR about it.

Archived