Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dendrite said:

I'd get a new transmitter board from scaled instruments. Just swap the boards out. I forget...do you have the original analog sensor or digital? It may be time to get a new, shiny $45 SHT31 sensor too.

I've got the old analog sensor.  I messed around with it a little bit today, but with no luck.  She dead.

Finally, possibly some good rain in the extended.  Euro has moisture from the Gulf linking with a storm/front coming in from the west possibly giving New England some good rain out towards day 8 or so. 

Hey, question for you guys.  I am not sure my old Davis weather stations thermometer is accurately reporting anymore.  I want to buy an accurate thermometer.  Not the $15 Walmart crap.  Ideally I would like a wireless probe so I can move it around and read from inside.  If those are not accurate an attached probe type would work.  So much on the net is plus or minus 1F.  I want  1/10th of a degree accuracy.  Don't mind spending $$ for something accurate.  Thoughts???

Thanks  Gene

15 hours ago, dendrite said:

What happened?

Min 36.6F this morn. My hikvision cam kicked out for the 3rd time now. 

I figured he punted it across the yard when the reading dipped below 40.

15 hours ago, eekuasepinniW said:

It stopped transmitting last night as it was getting dark.  Gave it a new battery, but it never came back online.

14 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

More acorns then last year

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

you aren't kidding. I raked under the one oak tree in my yard last Sunday and picked up 2 full 5 gallon buckets. raked again yesterday, and picked up another 6 buckets. 

Archived