Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or are almost half of JB's posts on Social Media almost undecipherable? For example below. I think he is referring to Hurricane strikes, but is he?

Edit: To be fair, you can on occasion go back to his previous postings to get a better idea of what he is trying to convey. He really should get in the habit of his posts being able to stand on their own with a clear concise message without the reader having to spend 10 minutes riddling out what he is trying to say.

this is non hit, this is hit analog. Asia this year looks like wpac version namer non hit https://t.co/1BFROTNeAm

safe_image.php?d=AQBYl0cZExtn5Yp2&w=476&

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

lol @ reading JB posts on social media

They occasionally pop up on my feed on Facebook. Occasionally I will glance at them but for the most part I scroll on by. Can't be bothered to try to read his cryptic messages. He!! when I have weatherbell for the winter I find I only glance at his columns every other week or so. 

On 9/28/2017 at 7:43 AM, mappy said:

Cant say I do that. I mean, at home, nope I let it go. I will be polite at work and go to the bathroom at least. I'm of the mind frame, when you gotta go (or fart), then you gotta go (or fart). Woke up my kid the other day by farting in her face. :) 

You and my girlfriend would get along famously.

33 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

This is one of the most miserable nights I've had in a long time. 

Friend who I grew apart from passed away and I'm just reevaluating everything. Life is so short.

Oh. :( I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. You and anyone effected have my condolences. 

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

This is one of the most miserable nights I've had in a long time. 

Friend who I grew apart from passed away and I'm just reevaluating everything. Life is so short.

Sorry for the loss. I always go through a tangled introspection whenever someone passes that had somehow been a part of my life. It's an odd and short journey that we are all on, and it all goes by way too fast.

Hope that you're feeling better today.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
On September 29, 2017 at 10:38 PM, losetoa6 said:

Don't tempt me..lol but I have a 12" minimum 

22 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Where on earth is RR? Lob of the year just hanging in the air for hours on end. 

Well it would take one Randy and 3 RRs to get to 12" so there you go

Archived