Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This board has become boring.....

Gives you time to think though. Like why does a female go somewhere private to fart even if it takes awhile to find that special spot, while the male just lets her rip wherever/whenever they want? Wouldn't the pressure that builds up in the female bother them? Wouldn't it be unhealthy?

Just one of life's mysteries that we will never figure out. 

17 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

This board has become boring.....

Gives you time to think though. Like why does a female go somewhere private to fart even if it takes awhile to find that special spot, while the male just lets her rip wherever/whenever they want? Wouldn't the pressure that builds up in the female bother them? Wouldn't it be unhealthy?

Just one of life's mysteries that we will never figure out. 

Cant say I do that. I mean, at home, nope I let it go. I will be polite at work and go to the bathroom at least. I'm of the mind frame, when you gotta go (or fart), then you gotta go (or fart). Woke up my kid the other day by farting in her face. :) 

16 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I see you are ignoring my Geostorm related programming, Showme...

That movie looks horrible. So I'll def watch it. Probably when it comes to TV. 

19 minutes ago, mappy said:

Cant say I do that. I mean, at home, nope I let it go. I will be polite at work and go to the bathroom at least. I'm of the mind frame, when you gotta go (or fart), then you gotta go (or fart). Woke up my kid the other day by farting in her face. :) 

That movie looks horrible. So I'll def watch it. Probably when it comes to TV. 

Poor kid. Probably never knew what hit him/her. :) 

My wife always gives me grief because I am a free spirit when it comes to blasting away. But having 2 dogs helps to mitigate that somewhat because I can pass the blame. 

20 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

It truly looks terrible, hence my delight with it. Stupidly preposterous with over-serious dialogue, full win.

My wife and I get a kick with these type of movies. Hell, we are big fans of the Sharknado series so this movie looks right up our alley.

3 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Poor kid. Probably never knew what hit him/her. :) 

My wife always gives me grief because I am a free spirit when it comes to blasting away. But having 2 dogs helps to mitigate that somewhat because I can pass the blame. 

Daughter, and she does it too. There is a time and place for it, which is what my husband I have told her. At home, when it is just us, no biggie. When we have guests over, or if we are in public, then we should do our best to excuse ourselves and do it in a more appropriate place like the bathroom. 

I'm also pretty comfortable with my husband at this point, door open, shut, whatever... 

8 minutes ago, mappy said:

Daughter, and she does it too. There is a time and place for it, which is what my husband I have told her. At home, when it is just us, no biggie. When we have guests over, or if we are in public, then we should do our best to excuse ourselves and do it in a more appropriate place like the bathroom. 

I'm also pretty comfortable with my husband at this point, door open, shut, whatever... 

God you know its been slow on these boards when we are having an in-depth discussion on farting. :lol:

Just one more month until we can at least start somewhat seriously focusing on winter weather. Can't come soon enough.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived