Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

6 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

There is a reason he has a daily post limit!  Don't get me wrong I agree with his assessment right now but it's also not a coincidence that he only seems to show up when there is bad news. 

Is anyone else as confused about this as I am?

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BTRWx said:

Is anyone else as confused about this as I am?

1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

Kind of confused me as well. All I can figure is he misquoted. 

I was replying to something chill said to snowman19 over in the winter thread. I didn't want to muck that up so I brought it here but I guess without context it doesn't work. Chill was telling snowman19 to tread lightly here given he is likely to do much better this winter. I was implying his "bad news" wasn't coincidence. Don't get me wrong he is usually correct but I also don't think it's by chance that he only seems to show up to give bad news. He never pops in before or during a snow. And he is post limited for a reason. I'd imagine that tendency has got under some nerves. 

3 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Well, me and the Misses are now proud parents of a 38 foot destination trailer. https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2017-Keystone-Rv-Springdale-38FQ-120890125

Bought it yesterday as the RV show in Hershey was shutting down. 

She's a beaut, Clark!! 

Seriously, that's a nice looking vacay home. Congratulations!

6 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

She's a beaut, Clark!! 

Seriously, that's a nice looking vacay home. Congratulations!

These pics really don't do it justice. Lighting is crap and in many of the pictures the slides aren't extended so it looks smaller in the interior. Wife took some so maybe I will throw some of them up a little later.

7 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

I was replying to something chill said to snowman19 over in the winter thread. I didn't want to muck that up so I brought it here but I guess without context it doesn't work. Chill was telling snowman19 to tread lightly here given he is likely to do much better this winter. I was implying his "bad news" wasn't coincidence. Don't get me wrong he is usually correct but I also don't think it's by chance that he only seems to show up to give bad news. He never pops in before or during a snow. And he is post limited for a reason. I'd imagine that tendency has got under some nerves. 

Thinking about it, didn't you go at it with him last winter? Fun times. :D

On 9/17/2017 at 11:30 PM, WxWatcher007 said:

I need to make better decisions on my FF team. It's almost a catastrophic start to the season for me.

This weeks pay spread pickum league was a total disaster for me. With the camping trip I had very little time to research the games but dam only 4 games correctly picked against the spread? Would have been better off flipping a coin.

Had a very good week in my draft league though. 

15 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

(Dips toe back into main tropical thread - sees another argument over if an eyewall replacement cycle is underway or not about to begin - flees main thread)

After wading through it during Harvey I pretty much gave up on it though like you I did dip my toe in briefly during Irma. With the Winter conversation picking up I have mostly lost interest in tropical anyway.

14 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

WOW!

Ironic

Earlier in the day workplaces across the city held preparation drills on the anniversary of the 1985 quake, a magnitude 8.1 shake, which killed thousands of people and devastated large parts of Mexico City.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/major-earthquake-shakes-mexico-city-49956478

14 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

My God. If it weren't football season I'd be on the brink of a total collapse.

Say you're sorry, buy her some flowers and talk softly. Suck up whatever pride you have and make it right. Even if you honestly believe you did nothing wrong. Sometimes you just have to suck it up, deal with it internally and smooth it out. 

good luck, friend. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived