Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

LEAVE NOW and get back in time for football. You can only hold the spouse off for so long and you can't enjoy football anyway if they're mad.

Took your advice and it worked like a charm. Went out for a couple hours and just got back in time to see a Ravens interception. Only missed a half hour. :D

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Tracking the Hurricane as well as my Football Fantasy leagues on the computer. And watching the Ravens on TV. Life doesn't get much better then this. 

Looks like they might get the shut out.  The secondary seems to be performing as advertised.  Giving Suggs time to do his thing.  I really like what I am seeing today.

1 minute ago, PDIII said:

Looks like they might get the shut out.  The secondary seems to be performing as advertised.  Giving Suggs time to do his thing.  I really like what I am seeing today.

Barring injuries I really think their defense will be very special this year. Thought so highly of the unit I actually picked them up in the 6th round of my fantasy league and I never pick up a defense before the 8th or 9th round.

And as I am typing this Jimmy Smith intercepts for the 4th interception of the game which looks to save the shutout.

11 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Barring injuries I really think their defense will be very special this year. Thought so highly of the unit I actually picked them up in the 6th round of my fantasy league and I never pick up a defense before the 8th or 9th round.

And as I am typing this Jimmy Smith intercepts for the 4th interception of the game which looks to save the shutout.

Pretty damn impressive. Took the pressure off of the offense and Flacco- They did just enough. Lets hope this injury thing stops. Uncanny all the leg/knee injuries with this team the last few years. Lost 2 important pieces today, hopefully not long term.

7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I can't even imagine how difficult your job was trying to keep those fools in line. 

it really didn't matter. either we over moderated, or didn't moderate enough and the thread was still a disaster. too many people posting, not enough mods to keep it in line. 

31 minutes ago, mappy said:

it really didn't matter. either we over moderated, or didn't moderate enough and the thread was still a disaster. too many people posting, not enough mods to keep it in line. 

I looked at two days in there and had enough, that was a disaster and would have been cataclysmic without the mod's cleaning it up. 

Agree with 007 said, once the bad started overdoing the good posts, I just left it.

What's most annoying, besides that stupid posts that overwhelm, is that one stupid post gets quoted 30 times and it's damn near impossible to catch it all. And by then the replies to the replies to the replies that need to get dinged

we didn't have ability to 5 post or suspend either so that made it tough 

14 minutes ago, H2O said:

What's most annoying, besides that stupid posts that overwhelm, is that one stupid post gets quoted 30 times and it's damn near impossible to catch it all. And by then the replies to the replies to the replies that need to get dinged

we didn't have ability to 5 post or suspend either so that made it tough 

I see that as a good thing in regards to me. Otherwise you or Mappy would have Deep Sixed me long ago.  :P

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived