Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mappy said:

calling those who are trying to keep the thread clean, more or less a nazi, isn't all that silly. 

I wasn't being serious. I was playing on the fact that people often get their panties in a wad (and calling mods Nazis and the like) when their posts start disappearing from threads. And I was poking fun of EJ's post.

I guess a winky smilie guy would have made a difference. I'm a bit surprised that I've had to go to such lengths to explain this given that I basically keep most of my posts in the banter threads for a reason.

Out.

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I wasn't being serious. I was playing on the fact that people often get their panties in a wad (and calling mods Nazis and the like) when their posts start disappearing from threads. And I was poking fun of EJ's post.

I guess a winky smilie guy would have made a difference. I'm a bit surprised that I've had to go to such lengths to explain this given that I basically keep most of my posts in the banter threads for a reason.

Out.

mattie you had a chance to make it clear you were kidding. yet it took multiple posts before you finally said so. Forgive those you are calling nazi's of being a little perturbed by it. 

1 minute ago, Stormpc said:

Damn.  I miss all the fun. Not sure what happened but Mattie g Is not an ill mannered guy. Probably something lost in thread translation. Outside of his lust for soccer, he's a good dude. 

No one is suggesting otherwise. I like Mattie. 

8 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Damn.  I miss all the fun. Not sure what happened but Mattie g Is not an ill mannered guy. Probably something lost in thread translation. Outside of his lust for soccer, he's a good dude. 

Bingo. I'm sad that I had to explain it, probably because it means that I'm not as funny as I think I am. :(

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived