Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mappy said:

I swear if I see anyone make definitive statements today about where Irma is going, because data from Irma is in the models... I am requesting you get 5-posted. 

About all we can say is it's not going to Bermuda...not even 100% on that idea.

1 hour ago, mappy said:

I swear if I see anyone make definitive statements today about where Irma is going, because data from Irma is in the models... I am requesting you get 5-posted. 

I can unequivocally state that Irma will go where it wants to go. Is that definitive enough for you? Now 5 post me and put me out of my misery. :P 

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Moving to banter. We only get 40mb and it accumulates over time when you don't delete the images. It's not fun to try to manage. You can see where you are in your limit by going to "my attachments" at the top of the page. 

ty

41 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Moving to banter. We only get 40mb and it accumulates over time when you don't delete the images. It's not fun to try to manage. You can see where you are in your limit by going to "my attachments" at the top of the page. 

39 minutes ago, BTRWx said:

ty

FWIW, posting embedded images doesn't seem to count against the attachments. 

edit: And things I've posted from Tapatalk seemingly haven't counted either.

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

How do you embed images? Is it just auto formatting a link?

Ok. Instead of choosing files to attach, go to "insert other media" and insert image from URL. Those don't seem to count against me. It is a little trickier when posting from something like WxBell, you need to upload WxBell's image to something like Imgur first, IIRC from winter. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived