Dano62
September Disco/Obs Thread

George BM

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE 66/45 weather!!!!!!!!

This is beautiful jebwalk weather!

All last spring when this was our normal high/low (66/45), we were averaging in the summerlike 80s.

Now I get to enjoy weeks and weeks of my precious cool weather! FINALLY!!!!

No more damned hot weather denying me my cool fall weather and placid jebwalks! And, we dont have to deal with ANY effects from Irma!

How many times have I mentioned how safe a place to live is the Washington Metropolitan Region? We are safe from tornadoes and also from Irma. No hurricane anxiety here!

For all of you scared Floridians - come live here in the DC region. You'll never have to worry about a hurricane again! No more rebuilding your homes and lives every few years!

We'll get to enjoy partly sunny, cool pleasant placid weather.

Had another record 'low max' here, 68.5 degrees, beating a 70.2 from 2008. Running an  amazing -9.1 for the month so far, this has to be the greatest first 10 days of September ever! For those wanting all the 60's and 70's back in spring, here you go!! It has been cool enough over the last 3-4 week period to drag my 'average' temp to date for the year to below normal (by a whopping 0.1, but still below) for maybe the first time all year.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived