Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Disco/Obs Thread

George BM

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice day out yesterday, didn't warm as much as I feared.  Stiff breeze and periods of clouds made for a most enjoyable day of taking the kids for the first apple picking of the season.  Saw numerous early Maples with noticeable early color.  Followed by a beautiful night with clear skies, calm winds, and bright moon; perfect night for the first fire of the season on the patio and indulging in Octoberfest.  That was a remarkable bonus fall weekend....and another on tap for this coming weekend.  Incredible.  My brother told me the high in Denver yesterday was 97F (a record).  Thank God, we are missing that.

Beautiful textbook split developing in the line. Dale City should cool down slightly with only a few spritzes of rain thru tomorrow night. I am breaking out the scanning electron microscope for nanotechnological amounts of rain. Klingon Anti Rain Shield is up and in perfect operation over Dale City/Woodbridge.

Showers moved right through the area. The front is moving faster, and I think this means the ocean ridge is weakening. This means that Bob Chill is correct, the trough will be stronger than the ridge in the ocean, and the trough will pick up Irma and move her expeditiously OUT TO SEA for us.

I was only kidding earlier. I dont want a hurricane.

I want cool, placid football weather. I want sunny weather for Mappy. 

The trough is going to kick Irma out to sea, and I expect the models to show that by late tomorrow, and all of the models will be in agreement about the OTS solution, which is an excellent solution for all.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived