• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter 2017 (September, October, November)

Carvers Gap

I saw some flakes driving cars above 3,000 FT. Use the Force...  :bag: 

In basketball news, Kansas tops Mizzou in the hurricane charity Showdown for Relief. Several other NCAA teams are doing exhibition games for disaster relief. KU/MU affair had more of a March feel than an exhibition feel. It will always be the Border War!

No words on that UK vs TN game.

As far as the Tennessee program, I will say that I will be shocked if an interim coach isn't announced by Monday. Butch Jones' ship appears to have sailed. The program should appreciate that he got them out of the gutter as a good recruiter. He has also represented the program well. But clearly he lacks significantly as a decision maker and has deficiencies on the field. He appears to have lost control of the program and support of the fan base now. I don't know... Tennessee has such amazing facilities and a lot of tradition. As one of the winningest programs, I cannot understand why they do not have an elite head coach.

There is a definite crap show going on for the fans that love UT currently.  No win situation for the AD Currie.  Letting Butch continue to man the ship is bordering on criminal at this point.  On the other hand, if he axes Jones he has to participate in the circus that revolves around a coaching search.  I feel he wants to let Jones stay throughout the year, but #emptyneyland this weekend may make him act.

Also of note, former player Jayson Swain is absolutely ROASTING Jones and Currie this morning on the radio.  That won't go over well for an AD trying to maintain status quo.........

Guess opponents need a safe space, lol! 

On 10/28/2017 at 9:19 PM, jaxjagman said:

Im watching the TN/KY game and this dumb ass rule for unsportsmanship calls totally takes football out of football,this is totally stupid.Good grief.Letting the refs dictate the game isn't football

Welp. Tonight KC offers no safe space for Denver. Chiefs need to get back on track at Arrowhead!

On 10/28/2017 at 9:19 PM, jaxjagman said:

Im watching the TN/KY game and this dumb ass rule for unsportsmanship calls totally takes football out of football,this is totally stupid.Good grief.Letting the refs dictate the game isn't football

Yep.  So, they give every single a player a PF regardless of participation.  What is that...like 150ish unsportsmanlike penalties?  Our best two defensive players get tossed in the second half.  I think the rule was made up.  We had kids standing on the sidelines penalized I think.  LOL.  SEC refs are the worst...

Archived