• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Climate Change and Nuke plants

Sophisticated Skeptic

I've already been worried about this aspect for years now...since noticing rain rates are dramatically increasing every year.  Our original infrastructure cannot handle these rain rates anymore.   What's going on in the Houston area , and the chem plant is a good example of this. 

This chem plant in Houston that's in danger of exploding is only 1 example.  (their not even telling the media all the chemicals that they have)  

Hoping our Government does more research into seeing if ALL our nuke plants can handle enormous hourly rain rates of 6 inches per hour or more.   These rain rates can happen anywhere in the country for the most part.  A Tropical storm / Hurricane is not required.

Snow rates will be increasing every year as well.

Most parts of the country aren't experiencing this type of weather, so I don't think we need to Harvey-proof every spot in the land. Obviously coastal cities, especially on the east coast and in the gulf are at much higher risk, so developing precautions there would be sensible.

fast forward to 5:30 seconds.

Harvey Seeded ?

2 things in this video are interesting.

The document at 5:35

and the water vapor animation at 7:00

actually at 7:25 it animates.   Could we confirm if that was the actual water vapor image at that time?  the dot in the middle, seriously looks like it released something and then left the area.  I've never seen a water vapor image look that odd.    (notice the rash of storms developing just after the "dot" left.)

Archived