Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

47 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

It will never be below normal ever again. Never ever. 

It would really take for a highly anomalous pattern to give us another BN month but any BN weather like this past August are just bumps in the road in an otherwise torch like state.

We were very fortunate to not get these record months during the summer but it's coming.

I said this to my friend about bitcoin yesterday we are both invested. But he sold his bitcoins but I gave him this advice yesterday around 10am. Obviously at the end I meant to say $6,000 

after last night briefly hitting 5,900 and change it started going down at this time it's trading around $5390 or so. I think it drops again to about $5,150-$5,200... after that drop bitcoin will skyrocket and it won't really go down for a few weeks straight! Projected price by January  1st is $8,600-9,900

i tried to load my conversation but it says the file is too big but let's see what happens anyways

4 hours ago, SnoSki14 said:

It would really take for a highly anomalous pattern to give us another BN month but any BN weather like this past August are just bumps in the road in an otherwise torch like state.

We were very fortunate to not get these record months during the summer but it's coming.

Can you point out a three-month stretch within the past century that was, at all, normal or below normal?

35 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

I said this to my friends about bitcoin yesterday we are both invested. But he sold his bitcoins but I gave him this advice yesterday around 10am. Obviously at the end I meant to say $6,000 

after last night briefly hitting 5,900 and change it started going down at this time it's trading around $5390 or so. I think it drops again to about $5,150-$5,200... after that drop bitcoin will skyrocket and it won't really go down for a few weeks straight! Projected price by January  1st is $8,600-9,900

i tried to load my conversation but it says the file is too big but let's see what happens anyways

How are you arriving at your projected price? What do you use as a valuation method? Blockchain as a technology is interesting, but Bitcoin as a currency or reliable store of value seems flawed. This screams bubble to me. 

• Rjay unpinned this topic