• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

Any rapidly intensifying storm with a tropical influence has the ability to send some strong winds to the surface, it doesn't hurt that SST's are well AN. 

I am curious if the western Caribbean system ends up a lot stronger and more energy gets entrained within the frontal boundary. Regardless if I see 1-2" of rain and a couple 45-50 mph gusts then I'll be happy. 

The CFS for the next 45 days is ugly.  Maybe +7degs.  Eating Thanksgiving turkey on a patio with the sun shade out is not Thanksgiving.  Having to be inside a giant meat locker refrigerator just to make a simple snowball out to Dec. 10 is outrageous.

Forget about the warmest Fall ever, at this rate in 30 days it will be talk of the warmest year ever.

EPO tries to save it all from a thermal runaway, finally giving up the ghost along with the other indexes (which are never right after the next few days)as we start Dec., when egg frying on the streets should be become possible.  And this is brought to you by the EURO.

4 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Has rooting for any particular outcome ever affected the actual outcome?  Please advise.

It worked for me in 4th grade when i forgot my homework. Rooted for the teacher to forget to collect it. Bent down to pray to the spaghetti monster and i knocked her coffee over. She was too distracted to get everyones homework.

• Like 3

• Rjay unpinned this topic