Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

11 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

I think bitcoin will drop for another 200 or so down to 5250 (if that) than skyrocket to 10,000 in less than three months. Current rate $5517/bitcoin

There is no such thing as a 'current price' for BitCoin.

5308 now.  Lol  What is now?  How much for a Red Tulip Bulb, is what you want to know, anyway.

4 hours ago, CIK62 said:

There is no such thing as a 'current price' for BitCoin.

5308 now.  Lol  What is now?  How much for a Red Tulip Bulb, is what you want to know, anyway.

You make no sense. And my call for 2500 or so low was right on the money it's starting to pick back up. Hopefully it doesn't crash on me now

IMG_2204.PNG

4 hours ago, Snow88 said:

Why do you use only the CVSv2 ? lol

What would you suggest?    Just listened to KWO-35 and it was 60-72 degress times 7.

Look when the surface data for the whole earth are in each month, season or year---most of the temperate areas (within 60degs. of equator) come in normal or above anyway.   The dice are loaded against BN in any given spot and the models are rolling fair dice.   Who do you think will win?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

Its a device used by the board administration to weed out inadequate posters.  On the surface, it would appear that it *only* serves the purpose of limiting the number of times someone who has nothing to add to the discussion is allowed to add to the discussion.  However, the five post designation has a deeper, more important function...to subliminally convince the so designated poster of the inherent lack of value in his posts (as implied by the limitations imposed herein)...which will ultimately cause said poster to experience a pronounced epiphany (not really like the one realized in Dostoyevsky's Crime & Punishment)...one in which he realizes that his reduced status on the board is one in which he will almost never be able to lift himself up from due to his own pronounced intellectual shortcomings...and he will consequently cease & desist from even sending forth five dispatches in a 24 hour interval...before ultimately ending all engagement with the board once and for all.

But im smarter than at least 90% of the posters so the system is wrong. Everyone hates a know it all it's fine! 

3 hours ago, Dakota said:

Its a device used by the board administration to weed out inadequate posters.  On the surface, it would appear that it *only* serves the purpose of limiting the number of times someone who has nothing to add to the discussion is allowed to add to the discussion.  However, the five post designation has a deeper, more important function...to subliminally convince the so designated poster of the inherent lack of value in his posts (as implied by the limitations imposed herein)...which will ultimately cause said poster to experience a pronounced epiphany (not really like the one realized in Dostoyevsky's Crime & Punishment)...one in which he realizes that his reduced status on the board is one in which he will almost never be able to lift himself up from due to his own pronounced intellectual shortcomings...and he will consequently cease & desist from even sending forth five dispatches in a 24 hour interval...before ultimately ending all engagement with the board once and for all.

I see William/Pamela has made an appearance. Or whatever your real name is. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, rclab said:

Well at least you can't be accused of being a one %er.

Hey as long as I got good job and provide for my family in a legitimate ways, I will be a happy man. What else you got in this life. You need ur health family and a small fortune. And of course you guys at americanwx and our snow days!

57 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Hey as long as I got good job and provide for my family in a legitimate ways, I will be a happy man. What else you got in this life. You need ur health family and a small fortune. And of course you guys at americanwx and our snow days!

57 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

"Even from dust men can rise" that's why even I still have hope. I wish you, as always, the best.

3 hours ago, Dakota said:

My Father warned Me never to play the stock market; He called it legalized gambling.

And, as Johnny Boy Soprano once warned young Tony, "Anthony, never gamble!"

A person can learn a lot from tv...

78 F at the Rapid City Airport at 11:52 AM MDT  Dewpoint 35 F  Humidity 21% Wind South 20 mph Gusting to 28  Pressure 29.45".  Sunny with good visibility.

I think I will go to the WallMart and buy a ruler...

That's not the stock market dweeb 

6 hours ago, Dakota said:

Well, proves I never played it; does it not?

As they say, Q.E.D.

At least I got My ruler...

You win. You're going to get all the snow way before us and lots of it. Any given town in the Dakota states have a way more extreme and colder winter pattern than ours. Have fun in 3 feet of snow and low of -14.

• Rjay unpinned this topic