Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

40 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

No reason to attack me like that, you don't know me like that lol all jokes aside don't ever come at me like that again. Again no deaths reported with this storm in the states- obviously the tropical rains caused the deaths in Costa Rica and Honduras and their mudslides this had the writing on the wall as a weak tropical system

Your statement came across as if Nate was a joke because there wasn't death and destruction.

Even taking away what happened in Central America that's a very morbid thing to say. 

1 hour ago, SnoSki14 said:

Your statement came across as if Nate was a joke because there wasn't death and destruction.

Even taking away what happened in Central America that's a very morbid thing to say. 

If you read my comments you would have comprehended that I was speaking about the US territory only. 

6 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

No reason to attack me like that, you don't know me like that lol all jokes aside don't ever come at me like that again. Again no deaths reported with this storm in the states- obviously the tropical rains caused the deaths in Costa Rica and Honduras and their mudslides this had the writing on the wall as a weak tropical system

Don't threaten posters....

1 hour ago, Rjay said:

Don't threaten posters....

5 hours ago, SnowDemon said:

It's still not a joke and still was a stupid statement.

7 hours ago, SnoSki14 said:

Sorry

11 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Give it up already dude

• Like 1

CFSv2 still showing AN temps. throughout N.A. till Jan. on a monthly scale, when at least Canada goes BN.   No invasion of those lower heights into the US till April, well sought of by April.  lol.

Great News from the CFS:  No snow on the ground here till X-Mas Eve!  Really.

1 minute ago, SnoSki14 said:

Well then you can kiss winter goodbye, a torch Oct/Nov is a winter killer. Enjoy the 60s/70 in Dec-Feb. 

Cold Winters are overrated and no guarantee for a Snowy season. How many times in recent history have we been stuck under the cold and dry PV while areas to the South and East got pounded with storm after storm?

Plus who doesn't like breaking out the shorts for a few days in Mid-February? 

I love snow just as much as the next person, but I have no use for cold and dry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

Cold Winters are overrated and no guarantee for a Snowy season. How many times in recent history have we been stuck under the cold and dry PV while areas to the South and East got pounded with storm after storm?

Plus who doesn't like breaking out the shorts for a few days in Mid-February? 

I love snow just as much as the next person, but I have no use for cold and dry.

I agree that cold is overrated but if you want snow then we can't cross our fingers every winter and hope we get lucky again. 

Our luck last winter was remarkable and it won't last. I'm encouraged by the Euro monthlies that show us maybe grabbing one decent month, December, this winter.

It may not be much but I'll take what I can get at this point. Hopefully the pattern is on a three month cycle and we revert back to the summer pattern in time for winter. 

• Rjay unpinned this topic