• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

The only thing holding the CFS monthlies from a thermal runaway, seems to be the simultaneous cold pool of ocean water to our east, which it is also predicting.  But the model itself shows that cold water to wane by the winter.  No month is showing up now as BN, for the next 9 months.  (as usual)

4 hours ago, psv88 said:

No wonder you are out. Where's the honeymoon to?

Woke up with 102 fever but now im hammered.  Been out all day at bachelor party #2.  Yankee game, Mcsorley's, a concert cruise around Manhattan and Brooklyn bowl.  Went to LA 2 weeks ago with my brother and his husband.  Had an awesome time.  

Going to Aurba for honeymoon.

3 hours ago, NJwx85 said:

Congrats bro!

Thanks you! 

2 hours ago, dmillz25 said:

Congrats brother man!

Thanks man!

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

Banter

Below me :o

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Rjay said:

Woke up with 102 fever but now im hammered.  Been out all day at bachelor party #2.  Yankee game, Mcsorley's, a concert cruise around Manhattan and Brooklyn bowl.  Went to LA 2 weeks ago with my brother and his husband.  Had an awesome time.  

Going to Aurba for honeymoon.

Thanks you! 

Thanks man!

Below me :o

I went to Aruba for my honeymoon it was great I love Aruba. The weather is insanely windy but sunny and hot. People are awesome, I got some advice for you... I wouldn't get all inclusive in Aruba because there are so many restaurants literally like 250 of them. And I would rent a car for at least one day to drive to the east coast of the island and go visit the flamingos on the northeast side of the island. You'll enjoy it I promise. Have fun and congratulations my man.

2 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

I went to Aruba for my honeymoon it was great I love Aruba. The weather is insanely windy but sunny and hot. People are awesome, I got some advice for you... I wouldn't get all inclusive in Aruba because there are so many restaurants literally like 250 of them. And I would rent a car for at least one day to drive to the east coast of the island and go visit the flamingos on the northeast side of the island. You'll enjoy it I promise. Have fun and congratulations my man.

I'm not doing an all inclusive.  We are renting a car for at least 2 days.   We are def going to see the flamingos.

Thanks dude!

• Like 1

• Rjay unpinned this topic