Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Federal Climate Change Advisory Panel to be Dismanted

donsutherland1

CNN reported:

CNN has obtained a copy of the email sent from acting National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration head Benjamin Friedman.

"On behalf of the Department of Commerce and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), I am writing to inform you that per the terms of the charter the Federal Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment (Committee) will expire on August 20, 2017," the email read. "The Department of Commerce and NOAA appreciate the efforts of the Committee and offer sincere thanks to each of the Committee members for their service."

2 hours ago, donsutherland1 said:

CNN reported:

CNN has obtained a copy of the email sent from acting National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration head Benjamin Friedman.

"On behalf of the Department of Commerce and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), I am writing to inform you that per the terms of the charter the Federal Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment (Committee) will expire on August 20, 2017," the email read. "The Department of Commerce and NOAA appreciate the efforts of the Committee and offer sincere thanks to each of the Committee members for their service."

IMO, it's a sad state of affairs when our national leadership prefers to base critical policy decisions on ignorance and ideology rather than sound science.

Expecting selective (ideological) editing being it's from CNN, the obvious thing to do was to go to the horse's mouth (NOAA) where of course I wasn't disappointed. Moreover it appears a politically correct SJW group of 15 civilians, the loss of which is what - some sort of disaster? They get to complete their projects then move on. So be it. Assuming their work is of any value, we can call them later if we need them again.

http://sncaadvisorycommittee.noaa.gov/

2 hours ago, Silver Meteor said:

Expecting selective (ideological) editing being it's from CNN, the obvious thing to do was to go to the horse's mouth (NOAA) where of course I wasn't disappointed. Moreover it appears a politically correct SJW group of 15 civilians, the loss of which is what - some sort of disaster? They get to complete their projects then move on. So be it. Assuming their work is of any value, we can call them later if we need them again.

http://sncaadvisorycommittee.noaa.gov/

"politically correct SJW group" -- what is this supposed to mean and where did you get that from anyway? Do you mean because they actually wanted to have some diversity on the group?

Archived