Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018

snywx

1 hour ago, Juliancolton said:

My pond is frozen about a half inch thick, perfect for sliding rocks and sticks across to hear the shooting lazers sound. Love that. 

11F here atm, but nice and toasty under the outdoor LP heater and an awesome moon. Wish I still had some snow but I never hold pack well up here. 

This has to the earliest pond freeze in years.

11 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

Big old upslope cat paws flitting about. Wintry November continues.

In Vermont they're calling it Snowvember. So many places up there already have what they'd normally have by mid January. The ski conditions are apparently incredible. Now if they could just get the electricity back on...

• Like 4

For the sake of being relatively easy to look up stuff that's happened over the last 2 years I say keep this going. Once it falls off the first page It starts getting harder to find a thread making it harder to look things up. That's a fairly recent thought, I didn't realize until last winter when you guys slapped me in the head with it that this thread has been going for that long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

For the sake of being relatively easy to look up stuff that's happened over the last 2 years I say keep this going. Once it falls off the first page It starts getting harder to find a thread making it harder to look things up. That's a fairly recent thought, I didn't realize until last winter when you guys slapped me in the head with it that this thread has been going for that long.

I think it's a good idea too keep it going. You could look back as a quick reference into what we tracked last season.

• Like 1